I have been considering this for a while, this statement will most of the time be true in the following circumstances:
– an unexplainable event (some call it miracle)
– an unimaginable, unspeakable, inexplicable and unfair event (some call it tragedy)
– an unforeseen and unplanned event or circumstance (some call it accident)
– an increase in rank often accompanied by more pay, benefits and responsibilities (some call it promotion)
– a social or ritual recognition of union or legal contract between spouses that establishes rights and obligations between them (some call it marriage, I call it a turning point)
You get the drift, now add yours . . . .